lördag 12 december 2009

Kazan's sketch 41

I was so inspired by Rimna to make a pop-up slider card and I decided to make one out of Kazan's lovely sketch over at 2S4Y this week. I only just finished it and have been trying for a while now to take some ok pictures of it. With no light at all the result is horrible, and I have been saying such awful things to my poor camera that I fear it will never forgive me. I'm going to have to ask you to imagine the lovely colors for now and I will try to replace the pics tomorrow.
.

.

.
.
.
.
Have a great Saturday night!
.
=o) Muffin

6 kommentarer:

Kathy Martin sa...

Sweet card! Love your decorated tree! :) Kathy

Karina Beck sa...

Flot kort. Jeg kæmper også her med at få nogle ordentlige billeder i den mørke tid.

Ashley Cannon Newell sa...

Cute paper and colors! Thanks for making a card for 2S4Y this week!!

Lea L. sa...

What a sweet card!! I love its bright colors and the cute Christmas trees! Being a bit of a jewel lover myself...I am digging all of them on the main tree! Great job with Kazan's Sketch 41!

♥Lea

Nina sa...

Supersnyggt kort, vännen!! Var kommer den där festliga granen med fågeln ifrån? Är det en stämpel? Hur som så är den urskön! :)
Trevlig lucia!

Unknown sa...

such fun colors for the Holidays - lovely card
:)