lördag 5 december 2009

2S4Y Laura's sketch 40

As usual there is a lovely sketch over at 2S4Y and of course I had to to play along. Sweden is VERY dark in November and photographing your stuff is quite a challenge with hardly any daylight at all depending on the weather. Anyway, I finished - and photographed - my card just in time this week....here we go:
.

.

.
I totally fell in love with these papers, don't you just love the colors (of course they look better irl due to the absence of daylight during my photo session)?
.
Oh btw, "Jag tror på jultomten" means "I believe in Santa".
.
Have a great Saturday!
.
:o) Muffin

4 kommentarer:

Helen sa...

I absolutely love your card! Gorgeous!

Karina Beck sa...

Superflot kort.
Jeg har også lidt problemer med at fotografere i vinterlyset her i Danmark.

cnelson sa...

so cute!!!

Laura Davis sa...

This card is stunning! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura